M1426 Coverage Monitor
What does your coverage look like?
Do you really know?
With the M1426 you can easily know what your RF coverage is really doing.
No more guessing if your network coverage is acceptable or not. The Critical Response Systems M1426 monitors coverage in real time, reporting signal strength and bit error rate at regular intervals to give you an exact understanding of your outbound coverage.
Alarm conditions, such as an increase in BER, a drop in signal strength, or outright loss of coverage, are detected by the SPARKGAP Coverage Analysis Module, which can alert personnel immediately upon detection of an end-user coverage problem.
An Internal Battery is present to handle and report brief power interruptions.
- Reports network signal strength and signal quality
- Simple connection – just plug into AC power
- Configurable setpoints and reporting interval
M1426 Coverage Monitor Specifications
- Motorola ReFLEX™ v2.7.5 (Digital Narrowband)
- CRS Coverage Reporting Layer (CRL)
- 800-9600 Baud
- Frequency Range: 892~902MHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.5PPM
- Emissions: FCC Part 90, 24D
- Power: 1W Into Antenna, Typical
- Frequency Range: 929~942MHz
- Image Rejection: 40 dBc, typical
- 1MHz Blocking 80 dBc, typical
- Size: 86mm × 64mm × 23mm
- Weight: 130 grams (w/Battery)
- Battery: 600 mAh Internal
- Material: Black Polycarbonate
- Operating Temp: -20°C ~ +65°C